Sunday, March 4, 2012

Travel Packing Tips


I came across an article that I thought was quite handy.  After traveling quite a bit in the last 5 years, I've become a much better packer, knowing exactly what to bring and what is totally unnecessary (this coming from a girl who used to travel with two big bags and a grumpy husband carrying the second bag).  


This list from Budget Travel is pretty good.  A few surprises landed on the list that I thought were ingenious!  Duct tape?  Seriously, who would have ever thought, but it makes total sense...fix a broken bag, cover a hole, lint remover...the list goes on. The coffee cup I would reconsider.  It takes up far too much space and is heavy.  Leave that one at home. 

My full list of travel essentials to follow in another post.


http://www.budgettravel.com/slideshow/8-items-you-never-packbut-should%2C7820/


Happy traveling!!



No comments: