Monday, August 20, 2012

7 Poses to Try While on an Airplane


Now that I've become a frequent flyer, whether it's back to the States for a visit with the family or a short jaunt to a nearby country in Asia, I think I've got my traveling routine down; neck pillow, eye patch, pashmina, sleep aid, lip balm, facial wipes, hand wipes, hand lotion. I know it sounds like a ridiculous amount of things to bring on a plane, but it really does fit into a small bag and all items come in handy.  

Something that's always a challenge is the achy muscles and joints. I get up and walk around, drink water like it's going out of style which then forces me to get up out of my chair anyway, and try to avoid alcohol. Somehow, all that doesn't seem to work all that well. Yoga crossed my mind, but the lack of space, even for arm stretches, prevented me from tackling that idea further.  

I stumbled across a fun article with photos that show that it’s actually possible to do yoga in a plane. The author is a petite little thing, but the next time I fly I’m going to give it a shot.

Enjoy!

7 Poses to Try While on an Airplane
By Sinda Anzovino 



No comments: